Earlier this summer Shaquille O’Neal decided to retire from the NBA. Shaq had the best personality and at one time was the most dominant player in the league. One thing as fans that we can be sure about is that he will not be going away quietly, He will definitely still have his voice heard.
Shaq was a recent guest on HDNetFights and when asked about who he would like to fight in the NBA, he came out and said this.
I’m kind of disappointed that The Big Diesel decided to name some of the old school guys. So I want to know who would you like to see Shaq fight in today’s NBA?
My top 5 picks would be the following
1) Chris Bosh (For being so soft and leaving Toronto)
2) LeBron James (The city of Cleveland needs this)
3) Kris Humphries (For landing Kim Kardashian)
4) Kevin Garnett (He needs a good ass whooping)
5) Vince Carter (For being the biggest cry baby in the history of the NBA)