NFL Wild Card Weekend

The NFL regular season is now over and it’s time for the top teams to slug it out (Well except the Seahawks I refuse to consider a 7-9 club as a top team). Wild Card Weekend will feature 8 out of 12 playoff teams. The top two seeds from each conference have earned a bye and will play the winners of these games.

Which teams are you predicting to win?

Game 1

New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks

Game 2

New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts

Game 3

Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Game 4

Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

About Joey BouDaher

Joey BouDaher has written 297 post in this blog.

Folllow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/joeyboudaher

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

29 Responses to “NFL Wild Card Weekend”

1. lason johnson
    January 8, 2011 at 3:19 am #

sea win 32-25 jets win 19-16
    bal win 42-7
    Gb win 36-18

2. Wade White
    January 8, 2011 at 3:21 am #

saints
    colts
    ravens
    eagles

3. Kacie Hollins
    January 8, 2011 at 3:24 am #

I wish I could say Jets, but I think the Colts are going to get it done this weekend. Saints are the smart choice, so I’m sticking with them. I’ll take the Eagles any day. Vick over Rogers, no doubt. Ravens/Chiefs was my toughest one, but I think Baltimore has been more consistent this season so they’re my pick.

4. Saiid Chedraoui
    January 8, 2011 at 3:54 am #

SAINTS
    JETS
    RAVENS
    EAGLES

BOSS

5. RJ Gerrior
    January 8, 2011 at 3:54 am #

I gotta go with eagles, ravens, indy and new orleans

6. Nabil Tannous
    January 8, 2011 at 4:07 am #

IND
    PHI
    BAL

7. Jack McDonald
    January 8, 2011 at 4:08 am #

Hmmm…
    Saints
    Eagles
    Ravens
    Jets

8. Jacquie Brophy
    January 8, 2011 at 4:30 am #

Okay…Saints are gonna roll seattle, Colts win, Ravens win and I want philly to win but I think Greenbay is gonna come out ontop this weekend :)

9. Eric kennedy
    January 8, 2011 at 4:30 am #

Saints
    Colts
    Ravens
    Eagles

10. Kaitlin
    January 8, 2011 at 4:31 am #

saints, jets, ravens, eagles

11. Mallet
    January 8, 2011 at 4:49 am #

Saints vs. Seahawks

Hasselbeck coming back from resting an injury and against a hot and cold New Orleans team…It’s upstart vs. 12th man…but I think that the Saints are ready for battle and will take it home…..I have a feeling that the score will be a fair bit closer than most people would think.

Ravens vs. Chiefs..If the Chiefs were at home I might pick them but they aren’t and the Ravens are studs on Defence…..The Chiefs have Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles but the Ravens have Ray Rice…..I think the Ravens stop the Chiefs running game and Flacco leads the blackbirds to the next round….

Green Bay vs. Eagles….Contain Vick and the Packers will win…although the packers, on paper, are the better team…I think the Eagles are young and hungry for a win…..I like the eagles in this one!

• Mallet
      January 8, 2011 at 5:02 am #

“Jets vs. Ravens….Depends which Jets team shows up…If the defence that allowed 38 vs the Bears and 45 vs the Pats shows up, then the Peyton will pick the Jets apart…I have a feeling that that battered Colts who will be playing outdoors and away from home will have a hard time with the Jets…Sanchez will have an ok game but the defence will help win it…..”

Just realized that I made a few mistakes….so let me re-write this one…..

Jets vs. Colts…Depends on which Jets team shows up…If the defence that allowed 38 vs the Bears and 45 vs the Pats shows up, then Peyton and the Colts will have a field day….On the flip side, I don’t think a week off has given the Colts enough time to lick their wounds….Colts are at home, but the Jets will be game……I think the Jets defence shows up and stifles the Colts air attack….

12. matt berry
    January 8, 2011 at 4:50 am #

winners this weekend will be:

saints, colts, ravens, packers

saints is a no brainer no matter how back they looked against the bucs last weekend. Colts payton ain’t losing at home and the jets are the new bengals, they’ll be 6-10 next year. Ravens cuz if weis is leaving for Florida there is trouble in KC and packers cuz they blew their load for the year in that game against the Giants.

13. Toufic JeBailey
    January 8, 2011 at 4:54 am #

Im gonna take NO but, gonna be close game for sure

JETS, hates good team like colts

i like Baltimore, ed reed gonna interception again, cause matt cassel made lots of pass yards anyway

Eagles and VICK is the man since my fav team falcons babyy!

14. Johnny JeBailey
    January 8, 2011 at 5:01 am #

Teams predict to win are New Orleans…New York Jets…Baltimore Ravens…& Green Bay Packers!!!

15. J.M. Poulard
    January 8, 2011 at 5:08 am #

Let me channel my inner Hov: “When I was pushing weight, back in ’88, You was a ballerina, I got the pictures I seen ya….”
    Aight Picks, picks, picks and more picks!
    *Saints over Seahawks–> if Seattle wins, we know Obama and Goodel have fixed the NFL season
    *Cotls over Jets–> I’m a Colts fan, sue me
    *Ravens over Chiefs –> remember that old Snickers commercial with the dude painting the field: “real nice, but who are the Chefs?”. That’s the question we’ll be asking after this game
    Eagles over Packers–> After killing dogs and owing Eagles, how hard can it be for Vick to beat a bunch of Packers?

16. Peter Stay
    January 8, 2011 at 5:23 am #

Saints Colts Ravens and Eagles

17. Andrew Borland
    January 8, 2011 at 5:36 am #

Saints, Jets, Ravens, Eagles
    yea..

18. Joey BouDaher
    January 8, 2011 at 5:36 am #

Game 1
    Saints over the Seahawaks in a surprisingly close one

Game 2
    Jets over Colts, I feel like the Jets are built for the playoffs and the Colts are too banged up

Game 3
    Ravens over the Chiefs because the Chiefs won’t have an answer for the Ravens Defense

Game 4
    Eagles over the Packers, 2 words Mike Vick

19. Limario
    January 8, 2011 at 5:49 am #

Eagles over Green Bay
    Baltimore over Kansas City
    New Orleans over Seattle
    Colts over Jets

20. Jeff Mason
    January 8, 2011 at 4:09 pm #

My power rankings heading into the playoffs:

1. New England
    12. Seattle

21. Jeff Mason
    January 8, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

Best gambling play of the week, Eagles-Packers UNDER 46

22. Chris Surette
    January 8, 2011 at 4:17 pm #

So you tell me that you’re taking the Seahawks on the moneyline but you won’t pick them on here? Gutless BouDaher…

Saints

seattle.
    colts.
    ravens.
    packers.

24. TJ Grant
    January 8, 2011 at 8:19 pm #

Colts win (hot at the right time of the year)
    Ravens win (KC’s cinderella storys ends here)
    Saints win (Seahawks are the worst team to EVER make the playoffs
    Pack wins (Vick has taken too many hits as of late and Pack will get after him)
    Those are my picks. Hopefully I don’t look stupid by tomorrow night.

25. Adam Costello
    January 8, 2011 at 8:40 pm #

Saints
    Jets
    Chiefs
    Eagles

Pats over Jets
    Chiefs over Steelers

Eagles over Bears
    Falcons over Saints

Pats over Chiefs (all Patriots AFC Championship)
    Falcons over Eagles (Vick faces former team in Atlanta)

Pats over Falcons by 3

26. lason johnson
    January 10, 2011 at 1:55 am #

did antone go with my pick lol?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention NFL Wild Card Weekend Argue All Day About Sports Argue All Day -- Topsy.com - January 8, 2011

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Argue All Day. Argue All Day said: RT @JoeyBouDaher: I wanna know your NFL playoff picks for this weekend http://bit.ly/hVXydt #argueallday [...]

Care to Argue?